We may share your personal information with third parties but only in the circumstances set out below.
- We may supply your personal information to third parties (such as our internet service providers) who help us administer our website. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Team Challenge Company and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of Team Challenge Company. Other third parties whom we may share your personal information with are:
Our hosting administrators who are based in the EU;
- Other third-party companies who are based both within the EU and who will fulfil additional services for example Gravity Forms (contact forms) gathering your name, company, telephone number, email address, for support with delivering services.
- Other third-party companies who are based outside the EU, who will fulfil additional services by gathering your name, company, email address, and IP address for example Facebook Pixel.
- Other third-party companies who are based both in the EU, who will fulfil additional services for example Infinity Tracking Code V2, Google Maps, Google.
- Other third-party companies who are based both in the EU, includes ReCAPTCHA, and Click Ease, gathering your IP address and all other necessary information for support with security and delivering services.
- We may also supply your personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies but only: if we are required to do so by the requirements of any applicable law; if in our good faith judgement, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process; to respond to any legal claims or actions; or to protect the rights of Team Challenge Company, its customers and the public.